Wholesale Accounts Overview
Thank You For Choosing Pet Partners Worldwide
The goal is to grow your business with one of the hottest new pet items out there. Let's see how you can make it happen...
We hold your business in high regard and as such, we carefully screen all Wholesale Account requests.
Please consider the following terms of our Wholesale Accounts. All applications are answered within 48-72 business hours.
Here's what it takes for you to get started
Minimum Order Value
To qualify for wholesale pricing, orders with Pet Partners Worldwide Products have a minimum order value of $300. Purchases of $1000 or more will receive an additional 5% discount and FREE SHIPPING.
Here's how to qualify for Wholesaler pricing
You must be a registered wholesale user to view wholesale prices on our website.
- If you have not yet registered, please do so on the reseller page. Follow the prompts and submit your information.
- Wholesale Accounts are required to submit a current retail sales tax license. Licenses can be submitted as a PDF or image by uploading it to the online Wholesale Account application, or by completing a TC-721 Reseller From and emailing it to email@example.com or faxing it to (702) 992-9899.
- Non-profits can apply for special pricing using the same process but will instead submit their 501(c)(3) Verification Letter
- Completed and signed W-9 form.
- MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Agreement completed and signed.
How to place an order
While we will happily answer all questions over the phone, all orders must be made via our website or in writing.
- Order can be made via:
- Our website: www.MyPetPail.com as a registered wholesale user,
- Faxing purchase orders to: (702) 992-9899
- Emailing purchase orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For answers to any additional questions, call our wholesale team toll free at (435) 990-1000 or email email@example.com.
MSRP, published prices and online sales.
No products or goods purchased from or produced by Pet Partners Worldwide Products shall be resold by or through any on-line auction or online store (such as ebay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Pet Partners Worldwide Products. If Wholesale Account is planning to sell products produced by Pet Partners Worldwide Products in an online marketplace or store, it must be owned by the entity applying for a Wholesale Account and listed on the Wholesale Application to be approved by Pet Partners Worldwide Products.
- Products or goods purchased from Pet Partners Worldwide Products and sold online shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) or the current published retail prices on mypetpail.com, whichever is less.
- It is the responsibility of the Wholesale Account to keep up to date and in compliance with published prices as they may change at our sole discretion.
- Pet Partners Worldwide Products takes these MSRP and ONLINE SALES terms seriously, and with strict enforcement. In the event the wholesale account chooses to not abide by these terms, such party will be immediately terminated as a wholesale account. Additionally, Pet Partners Worldwide Products may seek remedy for breach of this agreement.
Reselling to Wholesale Accounts
Any Wholesale Account who distributes Pet Partners Worldwide Products goods and merchandise to any entity for re-sale must require their customer to strictly adhere to these same Wholesale Account guidelines as set forth in this Wholesale Agreement. Any Wholesale Account who does not enforce these guidelines with their own re-sale customers will be subject to termination of this agreement. Additionally, Pet Partners Worldwide Products may seek remedy for breach of this agreement.
Pet Partners Worldwide Products will make available images that you might require for your print and online presence. Should you require any additional images, please contact us. Any imagery you provide yourself must be approved prior to use (please allow adequate lead-time for approval; two weeks is recommended).
All prices are listed in US dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice. We will cover 100% of the shipping costs for any orders over $1000.
Return requests must be made in writing directly to our wholesale team within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without Pet Partners Worldwide Products prior approval and delivery instructions for transport.
There may be a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping chargeable to Wholesale Account in specific instances. Please always call or email us with details of the product prior to returning it. We will see what we can do.
Payment Methods and Terms
At this time, Pet Partners Worldwide Products is not extending credit terms. All orders must be accompanied by pre-payment. Shipping charges must be paid prior to shipment. We accept credit card payment online via our website or via a link in emailed invoices. For orders over $1,000.00 we can accept a credit card via phone. We also accept checks, order will go out once we receive your check. Please mail checks to Pet Partners Worldwide, 895 N 150 W, Unit F, Cedar City, UT 84761, Attention: Stacey
All products come unpackaged and may require additional package prior to resale. If appropriate, brochures and instructions are included. For special retail packaging and/or displays, please contact our wholesale team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping is not included in the cost of goods for orders under $1000. Pet Partners Worldwide will provide shipping costs for all orders and collect prior to shipment. All orders ship vis UPS, FEDEX or USPS. Please contact us if you would like to request special shipping terms, times, or if you have a shipping account number you would like us to use.
Damages and Defects
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. ContactPet Partners Worldwide Products at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
Note that we endeavor to protect your reputation, and ours; if you or your customer finds an issue during the first 30 days, we will work with you to find a resolution.
Orders ship approximately 5-15 business days from order date. We strive to get orders out as fast as we can. Please contact us for specific lead times.
Out of stock goods will be back-ordered and shown on your invoice. If back-ordered goods are in stock at the time of your next order they will be added to your order without duplication. Outstanding back-orders will be shown on each invoice. If you wish to cancel any back-order or not have back-orders listed at all, please inform us. Back Orders under $300 will be shipped on the same terms as outlined in shipping section above. On back orders over $300, no shipping charges will apply.
We do not ship wholesale to international locations at this time. We have experienced too many customs and shipping complications to make this worthwhile for the customer.
Merchantability and Misrepresentations
Wholesale Account agrees that Pet Partners Worldwide Products makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of Pet Partners Worldwide Products goods and merchandise. Wholesale Account agrees that Pet Partners Worldwide Products is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Wholesale Account or the final retail purchaser or consumer and indemnifies Pet Partners Worldwide Products for any legal actions that emanate from such actions.
Pet Partners Worldwide Products reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement as necessary. Prices are subject to change without notice. Either party with 30-day written notice can terminate wholesale relationship.