Pumpkin Spice Dog Biscuits
2 weeks ago we covered the health benefits of adding 100% pumpkin puree to your dog’s diet! We are here to show you an awesome recipe that is both easy to make and yummy. Humans love pumpkin spice and so will your dogs! It is the perfect rainy fall day recipe for your babies 🖤
- 1 cup 100% pure Pumpkin puree
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (no sugar, salt, or oil added)
- 2 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment. Mix on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. The mixture should be thick and fudgy, not sticky, like cookie dough.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes to reduce tackiness
- Spread 1/2 cup of oat flour on a clean surface and knead the dough till it is smooth and dense. Add additional flour before rolling out the dough in until it’s ¼ inch thick. Use your favorite reasonably sized cookie cutter to punch out biscuit shapes. Reroll the dough and punch out more biscuits, until all of the dough has been used.
- Lay the biscuits as close as needed because they will not spread. Bake for 15 minutes, or until leathery and lightly brown. Let cool completely, then store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
We hope you love these natural and easy treats as much as our pups do! They were so fun to make and easy to store. A new favorite for our recipe collection!